Team Lead, Service Delivery
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Team Lead you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for leading, mentoring and coaching? Looking for an opportunity to learn more about the industry and gain direct management experience? In this role, you’ll guide and ensure your team is aligned with the objectives of the project through making recommendations, engaging with each member, and providing motivation and support for successful engagement in attaining goals. You’ll assure your team is in accordance with the policies and procedures of TTEC and hold accountability for meeting all performance indicators and metrics using reporting tools and techniques. You’ll work to answer associate questions, issues, and customer escalation while ensuring a quality customer experience on every call as you are the first line manager for your team. You’ll primarily support a single client to meet and exceed their expectations by ensuring billable hours are on track and your team’s success in attaining goals.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Bring your passion to coach and lead associates in partnering with other departments to ensure achievement of company and client quality goals while addressing employee related issues, coordinating training on new or revised information relating to services, products, or processes of the project
- Bring your time management and organizational skills to manage multiple, complex, on‐going tasks and projects while monitoring absence and attendance for your team
- Motivate and develop your team with your open, honest manner, high level of integrity, and judgement in providing feedback and acknowledging a job well done as you play a big part in the associate’s development and career mobility.
What You Bring to the Role
- Associate degree, equivalent from a two-year college, technical school or equivalent work experience
- Analytical ability to interpret statistical reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with staff and chain of command
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- High customer service orientation
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to the Operations Manager. We’re looking for an experienced leader to Act as one, as you’re the final destination to resolve customer’s issues and are a key contributor to the process of delivering amazing customer service.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.