Techy Matters Need Techy Masters! Be one of the masters and join us in our tech mission.
As a Technical Support Representative will be responsible in providing fast, quality technical assistance across all our product line via phone, email and live chat. You will use fundamental technical troubleshooting skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer issues.
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Good understanding of Bluetooth and WiFi technology and how to troubleshoot/setup;
- Basic knowledge about GPS
- Has experience using a CRM tool
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing and grammar
- Solutions-oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Keen to detail
- Has good attendance track from previous employer/s
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work to the greater good
- Confident and can clearly provide instructions to the customers
- At least College Level
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Independent and open to new environment/challenges