- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
Why consider Cardinal Health and this role?
- Fixed weekends off
- Day 1 HMO benefit with 2 dependents
- Early retirement benefit
- Performance incentives
What Customer Operations Support contributes to Cardinal Health?
Responsible for providing outsourced services to customers relating to medical billing, medical reimbursement, and/or other services by acting as a liaison in problem-solving, research and problem/dispute resolution.
You are fit for this role if you:
- Have completed atleast 2 years in college/SHS graduate (without any back subjects)
- Have at least 1 year experience in the BPO industry
- Have excellent English communication skills
- Willing to work on a night shift schedule
- Want a company that cares for your well-being (Life Insurance)
- Prioritize your family’s health (HMO benefits upon Day 1)
- This position is temporary work from home set up
- Amenable to work in BGC
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company providing clinically proven medical products and pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from hospital to home. Cardinal Health ranks #14 on Fortune 500 list and has received several awards and recognition as an organization.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospitals, health systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. The company provides clinically-proven medical products and pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from hospital to home. Cardinal Health connects patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with approximately 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
Cardinal Health is more than a business, more than a partner, more than hard workers. It’s wings. Its unrivaled scale and focused approach leads to better solutions. The company’s strength flows from four areas of expertise: logistics, product, business and patient solutions. Cardinal Health welcomes new challenges, anticipates trends, and as Wings, brings support, speed, and mile-high vision to all customers.