Tenured BPO Agents CSR
Work, learn and grow with the Top Employer and BPO Company of the Year!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SYKES
SYKES is the best company where you can work, learn and grow. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, provide various learning, development and mentoring opportunities and put programs in place to promote career growth. As a multinational digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer, we partner with Global 2000 companies. That means that you get to work with the world’s biggest brands and industry leaders! Here are some of the other benefits of working in SYKES:
· Competitive salary, account-specific benefits and performance incentives
· Night differential and night shift allowances
· Paid sick and vacation leaves
· HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you, even during probationary period, and your qualified dependents
· Life Insurance
· Cool office spaces and employee-centric facilities
· Accessible locations
· Mentoring and development programs for career growth opportunities
· Exclusive discounts in partner establishments
· Company-sponsored interest clubs
· Employee engagement activities
· Volunteer programs
· SYKES has been in the Philippines for more than 20 years and is considered the country’s first multinational contact center!
*The compensation package is inclusive of incentives and allowances. The basic salary varies depending on your assessment.
What are we looking for?
· Completed at least 2 years of college education
· BPO experience is required
· Basic knowledge of computer usage and internet navigation
· Can communicate in English
· Willing to work in Shaw, Mandaluyong or Glorietta 1, Makati on shifting schedules
Disclaimer: Some hiring requirements are filled immediately. To check if this job opening is still available, you may send our team a message through 09778259999 following this format – Bossjob: <Inquiry>.
In addition, you give your consent to SYKES to verify the information you have provided relative to your application. This includes checks with your previous employers, academic and/or professional institutions and other agencies as permitted by law.
You further understand that SYKES is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your personal data through the institution of appropriate legal, organizational, physical and technical measures to protect such data consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws. You confirm and consent to SYKES (i) collecting, processing and updating your personal data in connection with your employment application and the provision of services through the Sykes e-Recruitment (e-Rec) portal; (ii) publishing your personal data via SYKES e-Rec portal (iii) transferring of your personal data to Sykes affiliates, vendors and third parties in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
You are also aware that you are entitled to know whether SYKES holds your personal data, that you have the right to access your personal data, and that you may request for its supplementation, correction, or deletion, in accordance with local laws, as may be applicable. However, you acknowledge that certain personal data may be exempt from such access, correction and deletion requests pursuant to applicable data protection laws and regulations.
You confirm and consent to receiving alerts and notices from SYKES regarding important events, deadlines and schedules, HR announcements and other matters of interest related to your work application and possible employment with SYKES.