About the role:
We are looking for an organized and experienced trainer to join our organization. The trainer will be responsible for evaluating our needs, creating, and delivering a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, learning resources and guides for TELEMARKETERS. The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up to date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve employee training and performance. The trainer will also be responsible for quality audits and provide coaching to improve and meet performance goals set for the role.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design efficient and cost-effective training programs on the Training Needs Analysis results.
- Implement and develop training plans based on the organization's needs.
- Manage trainees’ performance and provide feedback for improvement.
- Provide transition support to Operations to supplement and complement skills learned in training.
- Monitor performance results in a production environment to determine training process improvements and further training needs.
- Consult with internal groups to determine training needs and procedural updates.
- Ensure the timely and accurate production or reproduction of needed training materials, preparation of training supplies and equipment, and reservation of training rooms.
- Conducts quality audit in accordance with the defined rules and processes to ensure employees are performing at the expected levels
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Lead in the development, implementation, and monitoring of quality programs for performance improvement.
- Provide coaching/feedback on quality performance on a timely basis.
- Assists in achieving and maintaining departmental goals and objectives.
- Provide floor support to Operations whenever deemed necessary.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of data analysis and quality programs among others.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
APAC, European, and North American shift hours available. Attractive package to reflect unsocial hours. Monday to Friday only
- At least 2 years of college education in any course.
- With proven expertise as a call center trainer in telemarketing and training call center agents.
- Extensive experience and strong knowledge in onboarding, quality audit, and driving corporate best practices in a call center environment.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding coaching skills.
- Proficient in technology and computer applications.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Commendable people management and operational skills.
- Good attention to detail and work efficiency.
- Stress management skills and flexibility to any exigencies required by the position.
- Good work ethics and professionalism.