The Treasury Supervisor is responsible for managing the organisation's treasury function, protecting the business against currency movements.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and budget management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
- Supervises the maintenance of internal controls designed to safeguard corporate assets and the integrity of its fiscal systems.
- Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability.
- Forecasting, develops and manages strategies, operations, policies and budgets relating to treasury activities.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and directing all treasury functions across all gyms.
- Monitoring, controlling, releasing and replenishing of petty cash funds.
- Preparation of the Daily Sales Report for cash and charge sales and other modes of payments such as CSI, NMS, MCR..
- Prepares notice of shortage, summary of shortages for cash and credit card to be forwarded to HR department for salary deduction.
- Ascertains proper bank transaction of collections received on the previous day by ensuring that all cash / cheque collections are fully accounted for and checking transactions to depository accounts and monitors passbook balance of disbursing ATM and ERS account.
- Check, verify and reconcile bank deposits and bank payments.
- Timely completion of all bank reconciliations, adjustments and daily auditing of membership.
- Prepares other necessary reports such as Problematic Cards and Cash, Daily Collections and Membership daily sales report.
- Inspect, investigate and resolve discrepancies in cash transactions.
- Performs daily cash reconciliation of funds. Document all cash transaction activities.
- Maintain and manage all financial records, registers, logs and spreadsheets
Skills and Qualifications:
- – Must have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Business Administration, or a related field
- – 5 to 10 years experience in Officer or Supervisory role.
- – Able to handle multiple entities and locations
- – Experience with start up organizations and/or franchise business model is an advantage
- – CPA is not required but high level of experience is a must
- – Must have keen attention to details, high level mathematics skills and computer skills
- – Must be analytical, organized and able to exhibit good time management
WORK LOCATION: Ortigas Center, Pasig City