IMPROVED SALARY PACKAGE THIS 2021!
- Flexible time schedule.
- Pay Rate are negotiable.
- Paid chosen holidays.
- Pre-paid HMO after 6 months.
- Salary increase based on performance.
- Part-Time and Full-Time slots.
We are looking for an Underwriter who takes a holistic approach in the job. The ideal candidate will be in operations and will be responsible to underwrite merchant cash advances (MCA). This individual will assist in determining the financial ability and credibility of the client to pay off any financial obligations. He/she should be excellent in analysis, recording data and have a capacity to produce clear financial reports.
- Reviews new merchant applications, credit reports, bank statements, merchant statements, financial statements, tax return and credit reports to determine the risk in approving a merchant cash advance.
- Evaluate and reviews the existing cash advances, renewals, balances and payoffs, and handling collection matters.
- Assist in determining the ability of the client to repay financing based on analysis of the client’s cash flow statements, and other financial information.
- Must have underwriting experience in Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) at least 6 months
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google Workplace
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Can communicate complex data clearly
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
Accomplish the following:
– a cover letter
– application form, copy the link: https://forms.gle/77gP6rm2wbm7uaAZ6
– grammar test, copy the link: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/english-level-test/grammar
screenshot the result and send it to email
– get a screenshot once you are done joining our FB Group (VIRTDROP LLC Recruitment)
Please send to email@example.com and put “OLJ – Underwriter” in the subject line. Kindly follow instructions and be sure you have the given skills before applying.