We are HIRING 10 Unit Managers for expansion!
Part time/Full time
Join our Team
Perks of being Unit Managers:
Manage your own schedule ( more time with your family and friends)
Competitive Incentive Package (Commissions and Monthly Bonuses)
Get in the business of helping people (Financial Planning)
Enjoy Professional Growth (Sales Training, Build your own Team)
Travel for free (Local and International Trips)
Group Life Insurance
What we do:
1. Guide clients through financial self-analysis, including goal setting and advice to reach goals.
2. Assist clients with estate management, tax returns, budgets, or other financial tasks.
3. Follow-up with clients on plans, track successes, and inform about modifications.
4. Build a team of Financial Planners.
5. Lead and monitor the Financial Planners.
Must possess a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in any field
Strong entrepreneurial mindset and skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
People and goal oriented
Good Internet Connection at home
Willing to be trained and eager to attend learning sessions
Be able to work independently and also be a team player