· Monitors all interactions (calls, emails, Salesforce logs, XL sheets) and ensures accuracy of the same with on-time/immediate feedback to the floor.
· Coordinates and facilitates call calibration/training sessions for call center staff.
· Publishes quality trends, feedback and improvement / enhancement reports.
· Conduct quality monitoring and coaching
· Deal tactfully and courteously with clients
· Produce Quality reports and dashboards such as TNI, Pareto etc.
· Drive process improvement and ensure process compliance.
· Contribute to the development of the short and long term goals of the process.
· Ensure quality and CSAT targets are met at all times.
· Drive first call resolution and quality initiatives in the program.
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
· Intermediate level of knowledge in MS-Office.
· Works accurately and with an eye for details.
· Minimum of at least 2 years experience as a QA in both inbound and outbound projects
· Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.