· Responsible for conducting process training to new hires and evaluate their performance based on their competencies.
· Deliver Product and Process Trainings
· Take up new hire Training batches
· Maintain attrition and throughput as per process guidelines
· Coach and counsel where-ever needed
· Document Training reports and trackers
· Conduct Pre & Post assessment to identify any red flags (if any)
· Provide feedback to specific areas of opportunity
· Coach associates on DSAT with a clear understanding of process requirement
· Generate and maintain regular reports
· Understand process requirement
· Conduct regular audits to check training effectiveness
· Conduct Recursive Training based on the Training Need Identification/Analysis received from Operations/Quality
- Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in handling a Healthcare program is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess good presentation skills
- Excellent Organizational and planning skills
- Good understanding of Group Dynamics (diversity)
- Analytic and Results Oriented