Mindlance is a different kind of staffing company. We are a team of industry experts who are dedicated to taking care of YOU post-pandemic. Our company values mindfulness, creating a culture of balance. Our aim is to influence the market to bring back transparency & integrity. As we carefully build our family, we invite professionals who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to the collective group. Your experience matters here and your opinions are heard. Join us now to be part of this grassroots movement!
The Recruitment Manager takes part in planning and overseeing the company’s hiring. He/She will be responsible for managing, mentoring, training, and evaluating the recruitment team’s performance according to the needs and objectives of the company.
The responsibilities of a Recruitment Manager include:
- Working as a liaison between the management team and recruitment team
- Collaborating with account managers to understand the requirements and submit profiles in the due amount of time
- Concentrating on coverage, speed, and excellent quality
- Training recruiters with various recruitment strategies
- Being responsible for all phases of the Recruitment process; identifying consultants, analyzing requirements, timely submission, and closure process
- Conducting weekly reporting on team performance, evaluation, target allocation, resource delivery, etc.
- Performing trend analysis to increase the number of quality submissions, increase the ratio of offers and starts, decrease the ratio of offer back-outs
- Hiring and qualifying new skilled recruiters for the team appraisals, team performance, and individual performance of recruiters
- Managing and mentoring the whole recruitment team so that the attrition rate could be kept up to the lowest standard, which is very high in the existing market and staffing industry
Following skills and experience we are looking for:
- Extensive background in recruitment management
- Passion for process excellence and quality
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the U.S. staffing industry:
Staff augmentation / contingent staffing/contract recruitment
- Experience with direct management (leading, coaching, mentoring, establishing goals, and providing feedback)
- Understanding in Business Acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Possesses adequate Work-from-home Infrastructure (own laptop/desktop, stable Internet connection, conducive workspace)
– Completely permanent work-from-home setup
– Leave credits
Mindlance is one of the largest and fastest-growing US staffing firms deploying over 5000 professionals on assignments nationwide. We are a certified diversity business (MBE) and have been ranked one of the fastest-growing U.S staffing firms by SIA for nine consecutive years. We have also been consistently recognized as one of the best-performing partners to industry-leading MSP programs. With annual revenue of over $250 million, the Mindlance story is one of calculable achievement, made meaningful by the commitment to keep getting better in a way that is mindful and creates a balance that works for everyone.
Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
Human Resource Management