Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a role that provides opportunities to develop and grow? Take the next step in your career journey with us! We’ll provide you with a professional support structure and benefits to ensure you can thrive. We offer Premium HMO, awesome technology, and above-market remuneration. Our high performers are frequently invited to visit their colleagues internationally for professional development. We’re always searching for great talent to join our team. If you’d like be part of a fast-growing industry leader with an exceptional company culture, we’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Periodic write-up work using QuickBooks including General Ledger review
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns for individuals and businesses using UltraTax software.
- Prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax returns.
- Prepare state and local sales tax returns
Qualified candidate will have 5-7 year’s US public accounting/taxation experience and possess the following skills:
- Thompson Reuters software experience is a plus.
- Experience with EFTPS and My Tax Illinois website is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with the preparation of US tax returns such as 1040, 1065, 1120S, 1041
- Ability to manage multiple clients and consistently meet and exceed their expectations.
- Ability to research complex federal and state tax issues.
- Ability to respond to federal and state tax notices.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- CPA or EA a plus but not necessary
- Willing to observe US Eastern time working hours (Flexible)
Standard Job Benefits:
– HMO on Day 1
– Permanent Work from Home Set Up
– Paid Time-Off
– Quarterly Sick-Leave conversion
– Paid Government-Mandated Benefits (SSS, PHIC, Pag-IBIG)
– Equipment provided Standard
- Work-life balance
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Stable organization and industry leader
- Collaborative and fruitful company culture
SALARY RANGE: PHP 100,000 – 150,000