We are a Content Marketing Agency that helps B2B business owners build authority and develop Thought leadership through social media.
We are looking for a talented Video Editor. Our clients produce videos that are interviews. Each interview is roughly 25 min long. For each client, we have a style guide with all of their preferences (intros, fonts, styles, ect). We create a “video Frame” that looks like a news interview. The source video comes to us in various forms. Some interviews are in person and others are done in an online studio. We are looking for someone who can bring their eye and artistic flare to editing these videos for us.
Working with us we value several things:
1. Value Relationships over Sales – we build strong relationships with our customers and provide excellent value
2. Curiosity is King – we challenge you to be curious and continually learn and get better at your craft
3. Lead through Thought – We are not drones, we use our minds and our thoughts to drive our curiosity and leadership
4. Perfect the System – we will continually get better and more efficient at HOW we do our jobs.
5. Amplify Others – when one of us succeeds we all succeed, so we support and cheer each other on.
This role pays $4/hr.
Let me be honest, if you send us a cut and paste response we will delete your application. We have shared who we are and what we value. I want to know who you are and what you value and why.
A few questions for you:
What video editing software do you use?
What is your favorite part of video editing?
What is your least favorite part of video editing?
On average how many hours does it take you to edit a 30 min video?
Please send your portfolio or links to sample video work you have completed.
Graphics & Multimedia