- Perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making needed arrangements.
- Oversee administrative projects.
- Deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Must submit any deliverables on a timely manner.
- Respond to emails and phone calls.
- Schedule and arrange meetings.
- Manage a contact list.
- Prepare client’s spreadsheets and keep online records/virtual files.
- Organize client’s calendars.
- Perform market research or anything that applies.
- Address client’s administrative queries.
- Stable internet connection, wired or via LAN if possible, with at least 5mbps download speed.
- Working laptop or desktop.
- CPU/Processor Dual core processor 1GHz or above, Intel Core i3/i5/i7 or anything equivalent.
- Windows 8 to 10 or Mac is acceptable.
- RAM at least 4Gb.
- If required by the client: A working web camera and/or headset.