PH Workforce Delivering to the US.
*** We have Immediate Openings for Remote Architects to be placed with US Based Firms
Why work for Bizforce? Bizforce is a global outsourcing company currently partnering with some of the largest Architectural firms in the world. If you are looking to advance your career and improve your skills with an industry leader, we encourage you to apply today! Bizforce was founded with one goal – to deliver dependable high-quality skilled labor and business processes to US-based companies at affordable prices. Outsourcing has rapidly grown in PH and BizForce allows the best talent in PH to work remotely from home with the latest technology and resources. BizForce is proud to partner with PH to deliver qualified, professional workers, giving our Architects the ability to have an unbeatable career and work from home.
Who We Are-
BizForce is one of the fastest-growing global outsourcing companies in the world, founded in the US in Tucson, Arizona and is now operational in PH!
Our goal at Bizforce is to ensure success for both our Architects and our clients. We carefully and selectively match each Architect to the job that best utilizes their specific skill set. Our software and technologies make integration as seamless as possible. We offer our services in Architecture, Interior Design, BIM Coordination and Engineering. We are committed to delivering the best results for our clients and we ensure a rewarding, respectful, and productive experience for our Architects.
- Undertake project from concept to completion
- Produce Construction Drawings from Concept to Completion
- Provide detailing and redlining for design team and client
- Collaborate with team
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- Capable of doing research missing information/details/specifications for product, building systems, details and architectural type.
- Generate PDFs for review and redline as required to keep the project moving forward at a regular intervals.
- Ability to manage, update progress, answer questions, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Self-directed, disciplined, and dedicated to each project from start to completion
- Proven working experience with US Federal Government projects i.e. Veterans Administration and/or US Army Corps of Engineers
- Must be a Registered Architect with at least 5 years of experience
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to put together life safety, CD’s, SD’s, DD’s, and Custom Detailing
- i5 or higher with at least 8 GB DDR4 RAM (better if i7 latest generation/version)
- Hard Drive: 512 SSD (better if 1TB) with at least 250 GB free up space
- Video Card: GTX/RTX 4GB 3050Ti (better if 6GB 3060)
- OS: Windows 10 and up
- At least 25MBPS Download and 10MBPS Upload
Preferably familiar in using architectural design software/s such as:
- Revit Architecture 2016 or Newer
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Why Work With Us?
BizForce works with some of the largest architectural firms in the world and if you are looking to advance your career and improve your skills we encourage you to apply today.
- Permanent Work From home
- Permanent Weekends Off
- Great Company Culture and No Micromanagement
- Continued Education
- Specialized Training
- Very COMPETITIVE salary