We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement an attractive and functional website (www.royaltherapysleep.com). You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet our design and functionality specifications.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
– Designing and building the website front-end.
– Creating the website architecture.
– Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
– Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
– Conducting website performance tests.
– Troubleshooting content issues.
– Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
– Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
– Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
– Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
– Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
– Ability to manage projects.
– Good communication skills.
WooCommerce WordPress Development