Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Requires formal education and relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve results.
- Ability to complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required.
- Requires knowledge and experience in the field.
- Uses best practices and business knowledge to improve products and services.
- Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing procedures.
- Self-starter, requiring minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Requires conceptual expertise of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Uses an understanding of key business drivers to accomplish own work.
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within teams.
- Works within broad guidelines and policies.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Solves problems based on technical experience and judgment.
- Exchanges complex information and ideas effectively.
- Develops business segment forecasts for capacity and resource planning by reviewing numbers of interactions, processing time, waste, attrition, etc.
- Administers a 52-week capacity, staffing, and resource plan to manage up and downscaling of labor and resources.
- Communicates directive guidelines for the WFM Schedulers to ensure schedules cover demand forecast while accounting for known constraints, planned events/holidays and business objectives.
- Reviews performance, productivity, utilization, and occupancy to uncover trends and improve forecasting and capacity management.
- Develops the program hiring strategy along with WFM Business Partner and Operational Leaders.
- Coordinates with recruiting and/or operations leadership on the timing and quantity of new hire requisitions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: . You may also .
At Conduent we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. For US applicants while we DO NOT require vaccination for most of our jobs, we DO require that you provide us with your vaccination status, where legally permissible. Providing this information is a requirement of your employment at Conduent.